Pure install speaker
High performance, ultra-compact, full range, two way bi-amp/ passive cabinet.
The HR-26 enclosure is a high-performance passive full range, with an excellent power-size ratio.It consists of two 6.5”transducers (at 8ohm impedance) and a 1”high frequency compression driver. It offers a wide dispersion of 90º x 60º and 122dB SPL (800W program).
This enclosure offers a selectable operation between bi-amp or passive mode and is ideal for a wide variety of applications and has several accessories that provide an easier installation. Although this cabinet can be used without a processor, we strongly recommend that the cabinet presets are applied for maximum optimization and performance.
For Low Frequency reinforcement, several subwoofer options are available.
Perfectly suited for:
|→ Club & Bar installations|
|→ Sound reinforcement|
|→ Houses of worship|
|→ Multi media spaces|
|→ Public address|
LF: 2 x 6.5″, 2″ voice coil
HF: 1″ Exit compression Driver , 1.75″ aluminium voice coil, PM-4 polymer diaphragm
|Frequency Range||72 Hz – 20 KHz (-10dB)|
78 Hz – 18 KHz (± 3dB)
|Sensitivity||Passive Mode: 90 dB (1W@1m)|
Passive Mode: 117dB – 122dB Peak
|Coverage Angle||80º H x 60 º V Constant directivity horn|
Passive mode: 400 W (800 W program, 1600 W peak)
|Crossover||Bi-Amp / Passive (Selectable)|
8 Ω – also available in 4 Ω
|Connectors||2 x Neutrik Speakon NL4MP|
Polyurea coating – other colours (RAL) available
|Material||15 mm premium birch plywood|
249 x 568 x 252 mm (H x W x D)
|Weight||15 Kg (33 lbs)|
Marine Grade Option
This cabinet is also available for Marine environments, such as cruise ships for example.
Our Marine option speakers are designed to withstand harder weather conditions, where the cabinets are exposed to the elements.
- Black polyurea coating with microtextured metal parts.
- RAL available on request. Polyurea coating with aliphatic colour paint.
1. Anodized aluminium logo for durability outdoors.
2. Stainless steel 1 mm 316 L grill. Also available in aluminum with protective layer and micro textured paint.
3. Weatherstrip edging for extreme protection.
4. Acoustex filter: hydrophobic polyester sheet to prevent the penetration of water and external elements produced by extreme weather conditions.
5. 35 ppi Acoustic foam to protect against dust particles.
6. Waterproof protected cone on both sides
7. Aluminum back plate with pressure gland for an extra tight connection and easy installation.
8. M10 stainless steel 316 L screws (A4).
Available products with Marine grade
2 x 8” transducers with 1 x 1” driver, 126 dB SPL
Marine grade available