Pure install speaker
High performance, ultra-compact, full range, two way bi-amp/ passive cabinet
The HR-28 enclosure is a high-performance passive full range, with an excellent power-size ratio. It consists of two 8” hexacone transducers and a 1” high frequency compression driver. It offers a wide dispersion of 90º x 60º and 126 dB SPL (1000W program).
This enclosure offers a selectable operation between bi-amp or passive mode and is ideal for a wide variety of applications. Although this cabinet can be used without a processor, we strongly recommend that the cabinet presets are applied for maximum optimization and performance.
For Low Frequency reinforcement, several subwoofer options are available.
Perfectly suited for:
|→ Club & Bar installations|
|→ Sound reinforcement|
|→ Houses of worship|
|→ Multi media spaces|
|→ Public address|
LF: 2 x 8″, 2″ aluminium voice coil, hexacone cone
HF: 1″ Exit compression Driver, 1.75″ aluminium voice coil, Polyester diaphragm
|Frequency Range||54 Hz – 20 KHz (-10dB)|
60 Hz – 18 KHz (± 3dB)
|Sensitivity||Passive Mode: 93 dB (1W@1m)|
Passive Mode: 120dB – 126dB Peak
|Coverage Angle||90º x 60 º (Rotatable)|
Passive mode: 500 W (1000 W program, 2000 W peak)
|Crossover||Bi-Amp / Passive (Selectable)|
4 Ω Passive / Biamp LF 4 Ω, HF 4 Ω
|Connectors||2 x Neutrik Speakon NL4MP|
Polyurea coating – other colours (RAL) available
|Material||15 mm premium birch plywood|
665 x 279 x 298 mm (H x W x D)
|Weight||17 Kg (37 lbs)|
Marine Grade Option
This cabinet is also available for Marine environments, such as cruise ships for example.
Our Marine option speakers are designed to withstand harder weather conditions, where the cabinets are exposed to the elements.
- Black polyurea coating with microtextured metal parts.
- RAL available on request. Polyurea coating with aliphatic colour paint.
1. Anodized aluminium logo for durability outdoors.
2. Stainless steel 1 mm 316 L grill. Also available in aluminum with protective layer and micro textured paint.
3. Weatherstrip edging for extreme protection.
4. Acoustex filter: hydrophobic polyester sheet to prevent the penetration of water and external elements produced by extreme weather conditions.
5. 35 ppi Acoustic foam to protect against dust particles.
6. Waterproof protected cone on both sides
7. Aluminum back plate with pressure gland for an extra tight connection and easy installation.
8. M10 stainless steel 316 L screws (A4).
Available products with Marine grade
2 x 6.5” transducers with 1 x 1″ driver , 122 dB SPL
Marine grade available