Pure install subwoofer
High power, subwoofer cabinet with dual 18” low frequency transducers in bass reflex, direct radiation configuration. 145dB SPL (7200W Program)
The HR218 / 36 is a high performance passive subwoofer designed to work in conjunction with the full range of the HR series, offering a powerful high power boost between 34 and 200 Hz.
High power, sub-bass cabinet with dual 18” low frequency transducers in bass reflex, direct radiation configuration. 145dB SPL (7200W Program).
This enclosure offers an extraordinary power-volume-weight ratio, being a highly versatile sub-system in all types of installation projects.
Perfectly suited for:
|→ Club & Bar installations|
|→ Live sound|
|→ Houses of worship|
|→ Multi media spaces|
|→ Sound reinforcement|
2 x 18″, 4″ tetracoil dual voice coil
|Frequency Range||29 Hz – 200 Hz (-10dB)|
34 Hz – 200 Hz (± 3dB)
|Sensitivity||103 dB (1W@1m) π|
139 dB – 145 dB Peak
3600 W (7200 W program, 14400 W peak)
|Connectors||2 x Neutrik Speakon NL4MP|
Polyurea coating – other colours (RAL) available
|Material||18 mm premium birch plywood|
585 x 1080 x 781 mm (H x W x D)
|Weight||82 Kg (180 lbs)|
Hardware for HR-218/36
The HR-218/36 cabinet is constructed from 13-ply premium birch plywood (18mm thickness) and finished with polyurea coating.
The internal structure of the HR-218/36 is heavily braced for greater longevity and all parts are assembled on metal inserts with metric screws.
A compact powder coated steel panel contains the connectors.
The HR-218/36 has a heavy duty, powder coated front grille with a special acoustic rear fabric to protect the transducers against dust and dirt.
An ergonomic handle is located on each side of the HR-218/36 enclosure to facilitate transport, positioning and loading of the cabinets.
Marine Grade Option
This cabinet is also available for Marine environments, such as cruise ships for example.
Our Marine option speakers are designed to withstand harder weather conditions, where the cabinets are exposed to the elements.
- Black polyurea coating with microtextured metal parts.
- RAL available on request. Polyurea coating with aliphatic colour paint.
1. Anodized aluminium logo for durability outdoors.
2. Stainless steel 1 mm 316 L grill. Also available in aluminum with protective layer and micro textured paint.
3. Weatherstrip edging for extreme protection.
4. Acoustex filter: hydrophobic polyester sheet to prevent the penetration of water and external elements produced by extreme weather conditions.
5. 35 ppi Acoustic foam to protect against dust particles.
6. Waterproof protected cone on both sides
7. Aluminum back plate with pressure gland for an extra tight connection and easy installation.
8. M10 stainless steel 316 L screws (A4).
Available products with Marine grade
2 x 6.5” transducers with 1 x 1″ driver , 122 dB SPL
Marine grade available
2 x 8” transducers with 1 x 1” driver, 126 dB SPL
Marine grade available