Pure install speaker
High performance, ultra-compact, two way passive cabinet.
Passive ultra compact, lightweight and very versatile enclosure especially designed for all types of installation projects.It consists of a 8” transducer with Neodimium magnet and a 1” high frequency compression driver. It offers 125 dB SPL (600 W program).
It is an excellent solution for all types of fixed installations and has a complete range of accessories to provide an easier installation. Although this cabinet can be used without a processor, we strongly recommend that the cabinet presets are applied for maximum optimization and performance.
For Low Frequency reinforcement, several subwoofer options are available.
Perfectly suited for:
|→ Club & Bar installations|
|→ Sound reinforcement|
|→ Houses of worship|
|→ Multi media spaces|
|→ Public address|
LF: 1 x 8″ Neodimium – 2″ alu voice coil kapton cone
HF: 1″ Exit compression Driver , 1.75″ aluminium voice coil, Polyester diaphragm
|Frequency Range||60 Hz – 20 KHz (-10dB)|
78 Hz – 18 KHz (± 3dB)
|Sensitivity||97 dB (1W@1m)|
122 dB – 128 dB Peak
|Coverage Angle||90º x 60º rotatable|
300 W (600 W program, 1200 W peak)
|Connectors||2 x Neutrik Speakon NL4MP / 4 x Terminal Block 7.62 mm between pins|
|Material||15 mm premium birch plywood|
420 x 274 x 298 mm (H x W x D)
|Weight||10 Kg ( 22 lbs)|
Accessories for HR-8
U bracket for HR-8
Wall bracket for HR-8
M6 eye bolt for HR-8
Marine Grade Option
This cabinet is also available for Marine environments, such as cruise ships for example.
Our Marine option speakers are designed to withstand harder weather conditions, where the cabinets are exposed to the elements.
- Black polyurea coating with microtextured metal parts.
- RAL available on request. Polyurea coating with aliphatic colour paint.
1. Anodized aluminium logo for durability outdoors.
2. Stainless steel 1 mm 316 L grill. Also available in aluminum with protective layer and micro textured paint.
3. Weatherstrip edging for extreme protection.
4. Acoustex filter: hydrophobic polyester sheet to prevent the penetration of water and external elements produced by extreme weather conditions.
5. 35 ppi Acoustic foam to protect against dust particles.
6. Waterproof protected cone on both sides
7. Aluminum back plate with pressure gland for an extra tight connection and easy installation.
8. M10 stainless steel 316 L screws (A4).
Available products with Marine grade
2 x 6.5” transducers with 1 x 1″ driver , 122 dB SPL
Marine grade available
2 x 8” transducers with 1 x 1” driver, 126 dB SPL
Marine grade available