New generation of professional touring amplifiers offering from 4600 to 12000 watts.
The HPX series feature four channel models, ready for rough handling in the touring world.
They are at the forefront of audio design, offering a powerful, reliable and lightweight amplifier designed to deliver superior sound quality for your touring gigs.
|@ 2 Ohms||4 x 2260 W||– –||4 x 3025 W||– –|
|@ 4 Ohms||4 x 1150 W||4 x 2200 W||4 x 1600 W||4 X 2950 w|
|@ 8 Ohms||4 x 600 W||4 x 1150 W||4 x 820 W||4 x 1550 W|
|Bridge @ 4 Ohms||2 x 4520 W||– –||2 x 6050 W||– –|
|Bridge @ 8 Ohms||2 x 2300 W||2 x 4400 W||2 x 3200 W||2 x 5900 W|
|70V rms / 100V peak||4 x 2260 W||– –||– –||– –|
|100V rms / 140V peak||– –||4 x 2200 W||– –||4 x 2950 W|
|Power Bandwidth ± 0.25 dB||20Hz-20KHz||20Hz-20KHz||20Hz-20KHz||20Hz-20KHz|
|@ 1 W 20Hz-20KHz||±15 deg||±15 deg||±15 deg||±15 deg|
|Total Harmonic Distortion|
|20-500Hz @ 8 Ohms||>500||>500||>500||>500|
|20Hz-1KHz||>80 dB||>80 dB||>80 dB||>80 dB|
|0.5 dB steps||26 dB to 38 dB||26 dB to 38 dB||26 dB to 38 dB||26 dB to 38 dB|
|Rated Power (26/32/38 dB Gain)||3.5/1.7/0.9 V||4.8/2.4/1.2 V||4.1/2/1 V||5.6/2.8/1.4 V|
|Signal to Noise Ratio|
|20HZ-20KHz||112 dB||115 dB||113 dB||116 dB|
|Required AC Mains|
|Operating Voltage (50Hz-60Hz)||170V-265V AC||170V-265V AC||170V-265V AC||170V-265V AC|
|Power on Idling (@230V)||0.5 A||0.5 A||0.5 A||0.5 A|
|1/8 Rated Power (@230V min.Z)||11 A||10 A||14 A||13 A|
|W x H x D (mm)||483 x 89 x 460||483 x 89 x 460||483 x 89 x 460||483 x 89 x 460|
|W x H x D (inches)||19 x 3.5 x 18.1||19 x 3.5 x 18.1||19 x 3.5 x 18.1||19 x 3.5 x 18.1|
|Net||12 Kg / 26.5 lbs||12 Kg / 26.5 lbs||12 Kg / 26.5 lbs||12 Kg / 26.5 lbs|
|Soft-start, Turn-on Turn-off transients, Over-heating, DC, RF, Short-circuit, Open or mismatched loads, ICL™, PMS™ and SSP™. DSP available.|
• AD Converters: Advanced multibit Delta-Sigma architecture, 24 Bit, 120dB Dynamic Range, 0.00032%THD+N
• DA Converters: Advanced multibit Delta-Sigma architecture, 24 Bit, 120 dB Dynamic Range, 0.00045% THD+N
• AES3 Input: 140dB Dynamic Range, 0.0001% THD+N, Sample Rate Converter (16 to 24 bit, 44.1kHz to 192kHz)
• Maximum Input/Output: +20dBu
• DSPs internal process: 56-bit double-precision floating-point
• Latency analog input: 0.6ms (2.67ms with FIR process)
• Equalizer: Custom FIR and IIR: Parametric (Q Adaptative or Constant), Shelving (Low/High, 6dB/12dB, Q variable), Butterworth (Low/High Pass), Low/High Pass (Q Variable), Band Pass, Stop Band, All pass (Q Variable)
• Crossover: Linear Phase FIR (Low/High pass, Band Pass and Custom) , Hybrid FIR-IIR, Butterworth/Linkwitz-Riley/Bessel IIR (6dB/oct to 48dB/oct)
• Delay: 4x 341.25ms (118m) Input and 4x 52.08ms (18m)
• Output Limiters: RMS and Peak Power (Ratio, Knee, Attack, Hold and Release times variable)
• Standard Signal Inputs Module: The HPX Series amps are equipped as standard with a Neutrik® XLR input doubled by other XLR connectors for linking purpose, per channel
• DSP HPX: The HPX Series Digital Signal Processor is real time fully programmable through Ethernet, USB or directly from the front panel. There are two different versions: 4 Inputs/4 Outputs or 2 Inputs/2 Outputs totally free route configurable. Both versions include post-processor signal XLR output connectors to link the processed signal to another amplifier without DSP.
• Dante Domain Manager™ (DDM) Networking Audio Input: 4 inputs channels of Dante™ can be installed in the HPX Series equipped with DSP. Sampling frequency can be configured as 48, 96 or 192 kHz. Audio format is Dante Audio over IP and AES67 RTP. Two RJ45 connectors are configurable as 1 GHz/100 MHz for Primary/Secondary network, or standard switch.
• AES3 Input: Provides standard AES3 (AES/EBU) digital input using two input XLR connector in 4 channels models or one XLR connector in 2 channels models. It include a high performances sample rate converter to adapt any signal. You can select Digital/Analog input using the front panel Menu, where you can configure also the termination resistor.
• Ethernet LAN Port: standard RJ45 connector for Ethernet network connection. Using it you can control/monitor the amplifier and the DSP.
• GPIO module for HPX Series: This General Purpose Input Output (GPIO) module, permits monitoring the amplifier ON/OFF status (GENERAL PURPOSE OUTPUT) to control an external device by an internal relay.
GENERAL PURPOSE OUT connector provides some contacts to monitoring the status. Contacts marked as OK will remain short-circuited when amp is correctly working and will be opened if the amplifier is in standby mode.
Akuarela Playa opens every summer in the city of Valencia (Spain) to make the evenings more special. This club, which is located in front of Malvarrosa’s beach…
Seo-gu Healing Art Festival is held during three days in May in Daejeon, South Korea. It has a huge stage for the many shows that take place during the festival…
On October 2019, Lynx Pro Audio sound equipment was installed at the 21st edition of the International Art Festival of Shanghai “Arts Bird” and…
Beer Festival is celebrated since 1996 in the city of Paysandú, Uruguay. This festival is one of the most famous events in the country, takes place during…