Pure install speaker
High performance, ultra-compact, full range, versatil sound reinforcement, 90º x 90º wide dispersion cabinet.
Ultra compact, light and very versatile passive enclosure specially designed for all types of installation projects, both indoors and outdoors (outdoor version available). It consists of a 6.5” transducer (impedance 16 ohm) and a 1” high frequency Mylar tweeter. It offers 119 dB SPL (400 W program)
It is an excellent solution for large installation projects or basic installations. It has a complete range of accessories to provide an easier installation. Although this cabinet can be used without a processor, we strongly recommend that the cabinet presets are applied for maximum optimization and performance.
For Low Frequency reinforcement, several subwoofer options are available.
Perfectly suited for:
|→ Club & bar installations|
|→ Sound reinforcement|
|→ Houses of worship|
|→ Multi media spaces|
|→ Public address|
LF: 1 x 6.5″, 2″ voice coil
HF: 1 x Tweeter 1″ – 1.25″ aluminium voice coil, Mylar diaphragm
|Frequency Range||62 Hz – 20 KHz (-10dB)|
88 Hz – 18 KHz (± 3dB)
|Sensitivity||93 dB (1W@1m)|
116 dB – 122 dB Peak
|Coverage Angle||90º H x 90 º V|
200 W (400 W program, 800 W peak)
|Connectors||2 x Neutrik Speakon NL4MP / 4 x Terminal Block 7.62 mm between pins|
|Material||15 mm premium birch plywood|
300 x 236 x 220 mm (H x W x D)
|Weight||7.5 Kg (17 lbs)|
Accessories for HR-6
U bracket for HR-6
Wall bracket for HR-6
M6 eye bolt for HR-6
Marine Grade Option
4This cabinet is also available for Marine environments, such as cruise ships for example.
Our Marine option speakers are designed to withstand harder weather conditions, where the cabinets are exposed to the elements.
- Black polyurea coating with microtextured metal parts.
- RAL available on request. Polyurea coating with aliphatic colour paint.
1. Anodized aluminium logo for durability outdoors.
2. Stainless steel 1 mm 316 L grill. Also available in aluminum with protective layer and micro textured paint.
3. Weatherstrip edging for extreme protection.
4. Acoustex filter: hydrophobic polyester sheet to prevent the penetration of water and external elements produced by extreme weather conditions.
5. 35 ppi Acoustic foam to protect against dust particles.
6. Waterproof protected cone on both sides
7. Aluminum back plate with pressure gland for an extra tight connection and easy installation.
8. M10 stainless steel 316 L screws (A4).
Description & features
The HR-6 is also available as an outdoor version. The cabinets receive the following treatment so that they can be installed in outside locations:
-Micro perforated aluminum grill with special polyester protect from water.
-Tropicalized speaker treatment with special latex covering for water protection.
-Stainless steel screws
-Connection system with 2.5 meters of Oxygen-free cable 2 x 1.5mm with cable gland.
-Double polyurea coating.
Other products from this series
2 x 6.5” transducers with 1 x 1″ driver , 122 dB SPL
Marine grade available
2 x 8” transducers with 1 x 1” driver, 126 dB SPL
Marine grade available